Cyber Security Engineer
Are you an Information Technology Cyber Security Engineer looking for endless possibilities and growth? Do you have a passion for security and ways to keep the bad guys out of your environment? Are you the type of person that is always looking for opportunities to make a difference and do it better than the last time? If you are still reading this, DruvStar is looking for you!
DruvStar is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to design, implement and manage the operations of IT Security for both internal and external customers. In this role, you will manage all security devices and guide the various customers in implementation and tuning security infrastructure, analyze security threats and vulnerabilities as well as lead cyber security incident response. You will be a key member of a team with a culture of security innovation and creativity.
- Research, design and implement advanced security threat protection tools
- Assist with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) implementation
- Manage and tune IDS/IPS and EPP tools
- Research security issues, zero-day attacks and vulnerabilities and define remediation plans
- Analyze threat intelligence, and serve as a SME for security operations
- Monitor all security logs and events
- Generate daily, weekly and quarterly reports that will be presented to management and customers
- Remain current on emerging security technologies and best practices
- Mentor junior members of the Information Security team
- Bachelor’s degree in IT security or similar competency preferred
- Experience with Information Technology with at least the last 3 years emphasis on Security Engineering
- Experience planning, researching, and developing security policies, standards, and procedures
- Experience developing and managing Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Incident Response Plans
- Experience with System Engineering and/or Network Engineering a plus.